Friday, August 26, 2011

Photo Shoot at One Day Old

We delivered Jaxon at Orem Community Hospital and before we even delivered, a nurse came in and explained that the hospital has a photographer that can come in the day after the delivery and take photos that you can look at and then later decide if you want to purchase them or not. Knowing of other friends that had delivered there, I knew that they offered this service. I also knew that they weren't cheap! I signed the paperwork saying that they could come in and take his pictures thinking that I wasn't going to buy them. After we had Jaxon and the lady took his pictures, I just couldn't help myself! I thought he was so perfect and just the prettiest baby I had ever seen (I know- everyone thinks that about their own child). Anyway- we ended up buying the disc and here are some of our favorite pictures. He was such a good baby and didn't make a "peep" the whole time she took his photos. Mommy was so proud!




Tiniest feet I have ever seen.







This is one of our favorite pictures of him.













Seriously an angel from Heaven.




I didn't know they were going to take some of me- hence the reason why I look this bad. It was ten o'clock in the morning the day after delivery- who honestly gets ready?








It is amazing how much love I have for him already. He is the sweetest spirit and such a joy to our lives! I can't remember feeling more blessed than I do right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment