Monday, August 22, 2011

Our First Pregnancy

Sooo... after several months of not posting, I have made it my new personal goal to get back at it again now that we have a new addition to our little family! I see everyone else who has super cute blogs about their family and I want to be one of them. So this is going to become a regular habit for me now and I am super excited! I decided to go back and post our maternity pictures that a dear friend Ashley took. We decided to do these up Provo canyon where I had seen another friend do her engagement photos there which I had absolutely loved. It was kinda funny because we had to climb over a fence and with me being due any day it was not the prettiest of sights to say the least. I was scheduled to be induced on Thursday the 25th and these were taken three days before. Needless to say, I was ready to "pop." The weather, however, was perfect for a photo shoot and the coloring on the mountainside was beautiful.











We loved the gorgeous yellow flowers that were everywhere!













Brandon acting like I weigh a thousand pounds. Oh wait.... I do!



Love that he can always make me laugh!





















I don't know what it is about this shirt, but I literally look like I'm hiding a basketball under there. It's funny how round I look.







Cute little basketball!





Utah is absolutely beautiful! I often feel that I take for granted the beauty that is all around. The color of the sky and greenery is breath taking.

Such a poser...



















I don't know why but I love the angle of this shot.



One of my favorites!

I know it's cheesy and everyone does this... but I couldn't resist.

My sweet husband :)



















Laughing about something- not sure what.







I really had to talk Brandon into doing these photos but I am soooo glad we did! Other than being sick at the beginning of my pregnancy I loved being pregnant and feeling that sweet baby's presence all the time. It is such a special feeling and one that I will always remember and cherish.

No comments:

Post a Comment